Monday, January 31, 2011

Today is new day.....

says Chicken Little and so do I. I love Mondays. It is a do-over on last week. It holds potential that your week can be great, life-changing, or productive. On Monday my entire to-do list is possible and nothing has messed it up yet.

So far today we are behind on school because we were behind from last week and I got a cold. Now I am catching up with house chores and the monkeys are restless. For some reason manners and common courtesy got left on the airplane. It takes a lot of extra time and energy to hand out punishments.

But I think we are all caught up on colds, sleep, and laundry. So my to-do list is entirely possible and my hope for Monday continues.

What is your favorite day of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...